Did you know that you should be focusing on the 20% of tasks that grow your business?  And the other 80% are tasks that run your business; being the services that we provide.


Business
Operations
  • System Recommendation Implementation
  • Process Development Documentation
  • Evaluation of Efficiency


Project
Management
  • Initiate workflow of team
  • Follow-up Review of work
  • Manage timelines Quality of work


Administrative
Support
  • Document Preparation
  • Online File Management
  • Calendar Management


Customer
Service
  • Answer Telephones
  • Email Management
  • Scheduling Appointments 


Bookkeeping
Management
  • Enter Expenses into Quickbooks Online
  • Work with your Accountant for complete accuracy
  • Invoicing and Bill Payments


Graphic
Design
  • Logo Design
  • Marketing Materials (Online or Offline)
  • Branded Materials


Wordpress
Updates
  • Development Updates
  • Blog Posts
  • Re-design / Modernization 


Copywriting
Service
  • Blog Content Writing
  • Website Pages
  • Proofreading Editing


Social Media
Management
  • Audit of all Platforms
  • Strategy Building
  • Post Schedule Content

More Services available - just ask us!

For more information, fill out the form below to send a direct inquiry to Efficient Business Solutions.

Do not send confidential information through this website form.  This website is not intended to provide advice specific to your particular circumstances.  Use this website form only to arrange an appointment with Efficient Business Solutions representative to discuss your particular circumstances.
Logo Efficient Business Solutions

EFFICIENTBUSINESS SOLUTIONS

SSL Secured Trust https://efficientbusinesssolutions.ca


Animated Spinner