Our Services

Did you know that you should be focusing on 20% of the tasks that grow your business?  And the other 80% are tasks that run your business and those are the services we provide.


Business Operations

  • System Recommendation & Implementation
  • Process Development & Documentation
  • Evaluation of Efficiency

Project Management

  • Initiate workflow of team
  • Follow-up & Review of work
  • Manage timelines & Quality of work

Administrative Support

  • Document Preparation
  • Online File Management
  • Calendar Management

Customer Service

  • Answer Telephones
  • Email Management
  • Scheduling Appointments

Bookkeeping

  • Enter Expenses into Quickbooks Online
  • Work with your Accountant for complete accuracy
  • Invoicing and Bill Payments

Graphic Design

  • Logo Design
  • Marketing Materials (Online or Offline)
  • Branded Materials

WordPress

  • Updates
  • Blog Posts
  • Re-design

Social Media Management

  • Audit of all Platforms
  • Strategy Building
  • Post & Schedule Content

Copywriting

  • Blog
  • Website Pages
  • Proofreading & Editing

Other Services are added as needed!